Monday, February 21, 2011

Saddle shopping!

Here we go... This was saddle #1, a 17" Beval  Gladstone. I really liked it sitting in the store, I liked it on my horse but when push came to shove it just wasn't a good fit for either of us, or both of us together.










Sent that one back... Test rode in a 17" Richard Spooner this morning in my lesson, I liked that one much better!! Some pics and videos...


And videos...









So... Now.... The question is, do I go ahead and buy the Spooner? Or do I wait until Rolex and sit in 500000000 saddles? The problem is, our first XC school of the season is the week before Rolex, and I wanted a saddle to ride that in. Our first event is hopefully going to be 3 weeks AFTER Rolex and I don't want to be breaking in a saddle..........

Pros, cons. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What to do?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment